The Web Path is committed to safeguarding your privacy. Contact us if you have any queries, questions, or problems regarding the use of our personal data, we will feel glad to assist you.
Personal data – any information related to someone identified or unidentified
Processing – any operation or set of work performed on personal data or set of personal data
Data subject – an existing person whose personal data is being processed
Child – any person under 13 years of age
Data Protection Principles
We promise to oblige by the principles stated:
Processing is lawful, unbiased, and pellucid. Our processing activities have lawful grounds. We always respect your rules and right before processing personal data. We are going to provide you with information regarding Processing upon request.
Processing is restricted to the reason; our handling exercises fit the reason for which individual information was accumulated.
Processing is done with the minimum amount of data, we only gather the information which is minimally required for the process
Processing is limited to a short period of time. We will not store your personal data for longer than required.
We will put in our 100% to make sure the accuracy of data is not violated
We will give our best to secure the integrity, privacy, and confidentiality of the data provided.
Data subject’s rights
The Data Subject has the following rights:
- Right to information – this means you have complete rights to know whether your Personal Data is being processed; what data is collected, from where it is achieved and why and from whom it is processed.
- Right to access – this means you have the right to access the data collected from/about you. This includes your right to even ask for a copy of your personal data that is collected.
- Right to rectification –this means you have the right to request and can question the rectification or revoke your Personal Data that is wrong or incomplete.
- Right to erasure – this means you even have the right in certain circumstances to abolish your personal data from our records.
- Right to restrict processing – this means where certain conditions apply, you have the right to encircle the Processing of your Personal Data from our records.
- Right to object to processing – meaning in certain cases you have the right to object to the Processing your Personal Data, for example in the case of direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated Processing – meaning you have the right to object to automated Processing, including profiling; and not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated Processing. This right you can exercise whenever there is an outcome of the profiling that produces legal effects concerning or significantly affecting you.
- Right to data portability – you have the right to obtain your Personal Data in a machine-readable format or if it is feasible, as a direct transfer from one Processor to another.
- Right to lodge a complaint – in the event that we refuse your request under the Rights of Access, we will provide you with a reason as to why. If you are not satisfied with the way your request has been handled please contact us.
- Right for the help of a supervisory authority – this means you have the right to alleviate legal remedies that include claiming damages also you have the right for the help of a supervisory authority.
- Right to withdraw consent – this means you have the right to secede any given consent for the Processing of your Personal Data.
Data we gather
The data you have given us:
This may include your data from personal address, to an email address, contact number, or any necessary information that is required to strengthen your customer experience with us. This information will collect, for example, your first name, last name, and e-mail address
The information automatically collected about you:
This incorporates data that is consequently put away by cookies and other session tools. For instance, it could be your shopping cart data, your IP address, or your shopping history (if there is any). This data is utilized to improve your client experience. At the point when you utilize our services or browse the content of our website, your hits and activities might be logged.
The information from our partners
This is the information you have provided them directly they have gathered about you on other legal grounds.
Publicly available information
It is possible that we may collect information about you that is publicly available.
Technical data, including the Internet Protocol (IP) address, is used to interface your gadget to the Internet;
Your login data, browser type, and forms, time zone setting, browser module types, and other versions;
Operating framework and system;
Information about your visit, including the Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, however, and from our site.